Friday 12 May 2017

ANOTHER YEAR CLOCKED UP

It's that time of year again... another birthday and this blog clocks up another year - 10years!

After my morning piano lesson (jump-lead session to charge the batteries - never fails!)  Iain and I headed off to catch the ferry to Dunoon to visit friends whose garden this is.  It looks out over the Clyde. Welcome cups of tea on the table under the parasol rounded off a birthday meal at Colintraive Hotel.


Another friend's garden with lots of nooks and crannies for wee ones to explore.


The same garden showing the pond with 'stainless steel' looking balls floating in it.  They are plastic and seem to be unaffected by weathering.


Lots of hours spent these days in our own garden.  The seedlings have germinated and grown lustily in the day-after-day sunshine. The wee bottle of red wine  is my neighbour's gift of a 4 pm pick-me-up.  (It used to be 5 pm but these days I cave in sooner!)

Another day, another treat:



















Maggie and Brian and Iain and I went to the Citizen's Theatre Travels with my Aunt by Graheme Greene.

At the entrance the evening sun was shining through the windows on to the entrance foyer statues of Shakespeare and Robert Burns.  Basically they play  was 4 male actors 'narrating' the story. The productions was 'novel' by that I mean modern, quirky... all black and grey and white. 




No comments: