Friday 24 July 2015

MY MONDARA MEASUREMENT

I like growing herbs and this year I am having great success with them.  The nice man in the garden centre at Anniesland Cross said that the trick is to keep trimming them.  I regularly gather great handfuls of bits cut off from various plants and, not using them, put them in a big bowl on the window ledge.
This is bergamot.  I don't know the species however the genus is Mondara. 

I offer these 2 photos as my MONDARA MEASUREMENT of weather:

 OVERCAST

 
This photo was taken in what be described as 'normal' cloudy conditions.  It shows droplets of water on the plastic garden table cover.  The rain comes, and it goes and then it comes again mainly in the form of showers which can sometimes be heavy. 

But wait for it .... a minute later .... 

 SUNSHINE




No comments: